.: FoLLoWer :.

Rabu, 4 Mei 2011

::: FoR ThE rESt oF mYliFe... :::

by: Maher zain



I praise Allah for sending me you my love 

You found me home and sail with me 
And I`m here with you 
Now let me let you know 
You`ve opened my heart 
I was always thinking that love was wrong 
But everything was changed when you came along 
OOOOO 

And theres a couple words I want to say 

Chorus: 
For the rest of my life 
I`ll be with you 
I`ll stay by your side honest and true 
Till the end of my time 
I`ll be loving you.loving you 
For the rest of my life 
Thru days and night 
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes 
Now and forever I...I`ll be there for you 

I know that deep in my heart 
I feel so blessed when I think of you 
And I ask Allah to bless all we do 
You`re my wife and my friend and my strength 
And I pray we`re together eternally 
Now I find myself so strong 
Everything changed when you came along 
OOOO 

And theres a couple word I want to say 

*Repeat Chorus 

I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here 
Infront of me I strongly feel love 
And I have no doubt 
And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally 

Repeat Chorus 

I know that deep in my heart..

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...